Monday, February 7, 2011

Meet Lampwick

Everyone loves Lampwick, if you don't yet it's only because you haven't met him.  He has more tattoos that probably anyone I've ever met, smokes like a chimney, he speaks with a southern accent even though he's from the Bay Area, and he's one of the sweetest people you'll ever meet.

He's called Lampwick because at CRIC House there's a policy that if there's already someone there with the same name as you, you have to come up with a nickname for yourself.  Lampwick's first name is Nick, and there was already a Nick at CRIC so he named himself after a character in Pinocchio who gets turned into a donkey.  What more can I say?  Lampwick:
















P.S. Sorry my laugh is so loud in the footage, I end up fairly close to the mic.  Not sorry that Lampwick makes me laugh so much  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment