Thursday, February 17, 2011

More Interview Clips

Mainly what I'm doing right now is importing and sifting through the roughly 50 hours of footage that I shot while at CRIC House, and cutting it together to make a trailer, then feature film.  After I cut together the video of people talking about dumpster diving, I found this clip of Xander describing how people are usually initially freaked out by dumpster diving but pretty quickly get used to it, in a much more entertaining way than me rambling about it.  Here ya go:




I was also going through an interview with Stephanie today, and I wanted to share what she feels is the most important part of the work that is done at CRIC House.  It may surprise you, because it has nothing to do with dumpster diving, compost, or goats:

No comments:

Post a Comment